Breathtaking views open up as you cruise the Bosphorus strait, which divides Europe from Asia. Stunning sites such as the Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace provide the backdrop as you enjoy Turkish cuisine, a fiery belly dance, and a folklore show.
Istanbul is a magical meeting point of East and West. It is here where 2 continents, Europe and Asia, are separated by the historic waters of the Bosphorus. The sun sets over world-famous landmarks, minarets, and old villas along the strait, offering an opportunity to sit back, lounge on cushions, admire the splendid view, and sip a drink from the open bar onboard your spacious boat.
Feast on Turkish and international dishes, including 10 types of different mezes, seasonal salad, fish or chicken platter, and assorted fruits. Witness a passionate belly-dance show and enjoy a colorful performance by musicians and artists. As you are finishing your meal and watching a passionate belly dance, you glide by the Dolmabahçe Palace, once a powerful center of the Ottoman Empire, and under the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge. Wind down your evening where 2 worlds connect.
- Panoramic Bosphorus cruise between Europe & Asia
- Turkish feast & fiery belly-dance show
- Sunset views over towering minarets & old palaces
- Soothing breezes from the Sea of Marmara
- Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque & Topkapi Palace gliding by
- Hotel pickup time: 19:15-19:30
- Finish Time: 23:30
- Bosphorus cruise
- Open bar (local wines, beers, spirits, and soft drinks)
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your central Istanbul hotel
- Commentary in English
Note: if you prefer the with alcohol menu charges $15 extra cost..